What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you email us from our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize and/or enhance your experience.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve Membership services. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to requests and support.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other organization or company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related products or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing information to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 01/19/2011