ATTENTION, POTENTIAL NEW MEMBERS!
We are thrilled you have arrived at the “Membership” info page of the American Polar Society. You are enthusiastically invited to join or renew your membership in the APS. Membership is open to all those interested in Arctic and Antarctic exploration, history, research, and current events. Membership includes subscription to The Polar Times, which is published twice yearly and promises to bring polar news in out of the cold.
We apologize that we are currently having temporary problems with our payment process and request that you directly contact our membership chair, Charles Lagerbom, at email@example.com to complete your membership enrollment. Thank you for your patience as we repair this temporary technical issue.
- The Polar Times magazine subscription.
- Members Only access to membership profiles.*
- Rights to post research papers, articles, photos, etc. on the APS website.*
- Advance notice regarding symposiums, lectures, expeditions, and other special events.
* implementation coming soon
$200/year [U.S.] (10 copies of each issue of The Polar Times)
|Select A Membership Below:|
Click above for special Lifetime Membership
Please consider a donation in lieu of or in addition to Membership
APS Emblems Available!
You do not have to become a member to order emblems. There is no shipping or tax added.
Questions? Please Contact Us